FIRE PROTECTION FOR WOOD: STABITERM-107
FIRE PROTECTION OF WOOD
GENERAL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION OF STABITERM-107
Stabiterm-107 varnish is an epoxy-based fire protection composition for wood and wood-based materials. The coating is resistant to abrasion and aging.
Scope of Stabiterm-107 application: fire protection of wood
Stabiterm-107 is intended for application on wood surfaces and wood-based materials including chipboard, wallboard, and fiberboard laminated with paper or PVC-film located indoors to reduce their fire hazard rating. It possesses all the properties of parquet varnishes and is suitable for floor covering and all wooded constructions.
ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR FIRE PROTECTION OF WOOD ON THE MARKET
UNIQUE PROPERTIES AND ADVANTAGES OF STABITERM-107
Dry solids content is at least 95%
Low shrinkage of the coating after drying reduces the consumption of varnish per square meter of the covered surface.
Not only for wood
Stabiterm-107 fire protection varnish is equally effective with all wood-based materials.
Service life is more than 10 years
Long service life is provided due to the resistance of the coating to drying and abrasion.
Certification: fire resistance rating is confirmed by the Certificate of Conformity S-RU.PB34.V.01225 dated 24.06.2013. It complies with the requirements of Federal Law No. 123-FZ dated 22.07.2008, rev. on 10.07.2012 as amended by No. 117-FZ and GOST P 53292-2009. The safety of use is confirmed by the Certificate of state registration RU.78.01.05.008.E.001152.07.13 dated 22.07.2013.
In addition, a Quality Certificate is issued for each lot, which confirms the main physical and chemical properties.
- Color: transparent, semi-gloss.
- Consumption:350 g/m², loss is not included.
- Fire resistance rating: provides the first fire-proofing efficiency group.
- Fire hazard class:wood-based materials including chipboard, wallboard and fiberboard laminated with paper or PVC-film coated with Stabiterm-107 varnish correspond to Class KM-2 of building materials fire hazard.
- Supplied in the form of a 4 kg set: component “A” (Base) and component “B” (Hardener).
- Service life is 10 years if the coating integrity is maintained.
- Guaranteed shelf life in an original unopened package is 6 months.
Fire resistance rating
Physical and chemical properties
|Product appearance||The base is a homogeneous viscous liquid, and the hardener is a colorless liquid.|
|Coating appearance||Transparent semi-matt surface|
|Dry solids content, not less than, %||95|
|Hardness, according to TML hardness meter, pendulum “A”||0.35 (achieved after 25 days from the date of application)|