STABITERM 221 FIRE PROTECTION COATING
Thick-layer fire protection composition for steel structures with high mechanical resistance.
FOR FIRE PROTECTION OF STEEL STRUCTURES
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT STABITERM 221
Stabiterm-221 fire protection thick-layer composition is a one-component mixture of fireproof and heat-resistant agents, a binder, and functional additives.
It is used for structural fire protection of steel structures in industrial and civil construction. The coating can be used both indoors or outdoors under shelter. It complies with fire safety requirements established in GOST R 53295-2009. To use Stabiterm 221 in atmospheric conditions, it is necessary to ensure the application of a topcoat.
The operation principle is based on the formation of a heat-insulating layer on the surface of a steel structure as a result of its application. Stabiterm 221 fire protection coating is produced in a ready-to-use form.
FIRE PROTECTION OF TIGHTLY ARRANGED STEEL STRUCTURES
UNIQUE PROPERTIES AND ADVANTAGES OF STABITERM 221
Lower labor costs
It is possible to apply paint up to 2 mm in one pass, which significantly reduces labor costs.
Up to 25-year warranty
The durability of the coating inside heated rooms is not less than 25 years, and outdoors — not less than 20 years.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT STABITERM 221
The fire resistance rating is confirmed by the Certificate of Conformity.
The Quality Certificate confirming the main physical and chemical properties is issued for each batch.
Fire resistance rating
|Fire resistance rating||Effective metal thickness (mm)||Consumption* (kg/m²)||Dry layer thickness (mm)|
*Process loss is not included
Physical and chemical properties
|Composition appearance||White suspension|
|Coating appearance||After drying, it forms a matte, even surface without pores and cracks|
|Dry solids content, not less than, %||70|
|Dispersion, not more than, μm||80|
- It is used for structural fire protection of metal structures.
- Recommended for the protection of metal structures against fire with the required fire resistance rating of R 90, 120, or 150 minutes, and the effective metal thickness of less than 5.8 mm.
- It has the intrinsic heat-insulating capability, which prevents from the heating of metal structures in case of fire.
- Under the influence of high temperatures (from +200°C and more), it forms a porous heat-insulating layer providing additional protection.
- The color is white. Can be tinted in pastel colors.
- Ready-to-use one-component composition.
- Fire resistance rating is from 90 to 150 minutes for an effective metal thickness of 2.4 mm and more.
- Application temperature is from 5°C to 40°C.
- The guaranteed shelf life in an original unopened package: 12 months. Packing: 17 kg.
Reference list for Stabiterm 221
JSC Sibur-Neftekhim, overpasses, Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region,
Russia Brateevo Electrodepot, Moscow Metro, Solntsevo, Mitino, Moscow, overpasses
JSC Saravia Airport, Saratov, Saratov region, Russia
Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk region, Russia
Strigino International Airport, Russia