Thick-layer fire protection composition for steel structures with high mechanical resistance
FOR FIRE PROTECTION OF STEEL STRUCTURES
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT STABITERM 222
Stabiterm 222 fire protection thick-layer coating is a one-component mixture of fireproof and heat-resistant agents, a binder, and functional additives.
Stabiterm 222 is designed to increase the fire resistance limit of steel structures, operated indoors and in the open atmosphere (ambient air temperature from -35 ° C to +50°C) and the moderately aggressive environment.
Stabiterm-222 is a low-toxic, fire and explosion-proof material. During storage and use it does not emit substances harmful to health, does not irritate the skin and mucous membranes.
FIRE PROTECTION OF TIGHTLY ARRANGED STEEL STRUCTURES
UNIQUE PROPERTIES AND ADVANTAGES OF STABITERM 222
Up to 25-year warranty
Ready to apply
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT STABITERM 222
Fire protection efficiency is confirmed by the certificate of compliance with EAEU process regulation 043/2017.
Each batch is issued with the quality passport confirming the main physical and chemical parameters.
Physical and chemical properties
|Composition appearance||Homogeneous high-viscosity liquid in white or pastel shades|
|Coating appearance||After drying matte even surface without pores or cracks|
|Dry solids content, not less than, %||62|
- It is used for constructive fireproofing of metal structures.
- It is recommended for flame-retardant treatment of steel structures with the required fire-resistance limit R 90 minutes.
- Possesses intrinsic heat insulating ability, which prevents heating of metal structures in case of fire.
- The composition is based on creation of a heat insulating layer on the surface of the steel structure as a result of application.
- Color — white. Can be tinted in pastel colors
- The composition is one component, ready for application.
- Application temperature from 5 ̊C to 40 ̊C.
- Guaranteed shelf life in unopened original packaging: 12 months. Packaging: 17 kg, 20 kg.