STABITERM-317 FIRE PROTECTION COATING FOR AIR DUCTS
STABITERM-317 FIRE PROTECTION COATING FOR AIR DUCTS: GENERAL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
Application features of Stabiterm-317 coating for fire protection of air ducts
It can be used both indoors or outdoors under shelter. May be applied only on a primed surface (Stabiterm-022 primeraccording to TU 2313-009-84300285-2008). The dry primer layer thickness is 0.02 mm, the consumption is 60 g/m² excluding losses. To use Stabiterm-317 fire protection coating in the open air, it is necessary to apply a protective layer of special Stabiterm-007 composition.
HIGHEST QUALITY FIRE PROTECTION FOR AIR DUCTS
UNIQUE PROPERTIES AND ADVANTAGES OF STABITERM-317
The production of the composition is possible in the form of a dry mix which provides savings on transportation costs of up to 50%: 1 ton of dry mix is diluted to 1.5 tons of ready-to-use composition.
Fire resistance rating is confirmed by the Certificate of compliance with fire safety requirements S-RU.PB34.V.00544 dated 05.05.2011.
The safety of Stabiterm-317 fire protection coating is confirmed by the Sanitary and Epidemiological Inspection Report 77.MO.01.231.P.006962.12.08 dated 02.12.08.
In addition, a Quality Certificate is issued for each lot, which confirms the main physical and chemical properties.
Fire protection of air ducts — fire performance
|Dry layer thickness (mm)|
*Process loss is not included
Physical and chemical properties
|Composition appearance||White viscous liquid.|
|Coating appearance||After drying, a matte, even surface without pores, cracks, and wrinkles is formed.|
|Dry solids content, not less than, %||70|
|Density (p)||1,25 кг/л|
|Dispersion, not more than||70mcm|
- Coating color white. Coloring to gray or pastel shades is possible in the production process.
- Production formavailable as a ready-to-use composition or as a dry mix.
- Fire resistance rating from 30 to 60 minutes for air ducts with a metal thickness of at least 0.8 mm.
- Packing:plastic bucket, 20 kg. Standard package is included in the product price. At the request of the customer, a different type of packaging is available.
- Certificates:fire resistance rating is confirmed by the Certificate of Conformity S-RU.PB34.V.00544 dated 05.05.2011.